Businesses throughout the state are saving money through energy efficiency. Check out these success stories.
More Success Stories
- Maddens Resort (Brainerd, MN)
- Key Chiropractic (North St. Paul, MN)
- P.M. Bedroom Gallery (Woodbury, MN)
- Donald’s Uniform and Apparel earns Energy Star recognition (St. Paul, MN)
- Coastal Seafoods (Minneapolis and Saint Paul, MN)
- Dero Bike Rack Co. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Granite Bowl (St. Cloud, MN)
- Thelen Advertising (St. Cloud, MN)
- St. Paul Linoleum and Carpet Company (Eagan, MN)
- Bailey Nurseries (Newport, MN)
- Little Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (Little Falls, MN)
- Coloplast Corporation (North Mankato, MN)
For stories about other businesses in various industries implementing energy-saving strategies, check out the ENERGY STAR small business award winners as well as the energy leaders in the buildings & plants category. These leaders are recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency for their accomplishments in improving energy efficiency.
Become A Success Story
Become an energy efficiency success story. The process begins with an energy assessment to measure current energy use and to identify ways to reduce costs and consumption. After the assessment (or audit) has been conducted, you will work with your chosen contractor to implement energy efficiency measures designed specifically to help your business save money on its energy costs. If your utility company does not provide Conservation Improvement Programs (CIPs), or if you have questions about how to get started, please contact Energy Smart staff for assistance.